Voltar para "Atrativos Culturais"

Convento de Nossa Senhora do Carmo

 Back

Convento do Carmo was raised in 1593 and is situated at General Osório Square, at the beggining of the commercial center. The building is formally protected by SPHAN (a society created to protect  our historical and cultural patrimony ) since 1954, being any modification strictly prohibited.

 

 

 

All rigths reserved to site www.angra-dos-reis.com creators
Contact us: webmaster@angra-dos-reis.com