Voltar para "Atrativos Culturais"

Ermida de Nosso senhor do Bonfim

 Back

Ermida do Bonfim was raised on an island right in front of Praia do Bonfim, which is accessible via Estrada do Contorno (the narrow road that leads up to many of the most beautiful beaches of the region ). This church was built by Manoel Francisco Gomes in 1780. The island on where it was raised is almost as small as the church itself and Surinam cherry trees, which grow on the back part of the island, complement the charm and beauty of the place.

 

 

All rigths reserved to site www.angra-dos-reis.com creators
Contact us: webmaster@angra-dos-reis.com